The PrimeKey SignServer team is happy to announce the release of SignServer Enterprise 3.7.1, introducing support for Java code signing (JAR-signing) including support for signing Android apps (APK).
SignServer Enterprise 3.7.1 Release Notes
SignServer Enterprise 3.7.1 is a minor release with 50 issues resolved, the most noteworthy listed below.
New Features and Improvements
- Java code signing (including Android).
- Various Administration GUI improvements.
- Security issue in Commons Collections library.
- Regression: Renewing keys for multiple workers at once did not fully work in the Administration GUI.
- Bin folder could not be put in the PATH environment variable.
- Username/password not accepted if client certificate presented.
- The FirstActiveDispatcher was logging using the dispatchees fields.
- 24 other bug fixes.
For further information contact Tomas Gustavsson, CEO, PrimeKey Solutions AB: +46(0)707 42 10 96, email@example.com