We are looking for someone who wants to work with dedicated people, modern products and customers all over the world. As one of the world’s leading companies for PKI and digital signing solutions, we’re expanding our business as well as our personnel numbers. With expansion comes opportunity – are you up for the challenge?
What we are looking for
PrimeKey is looking for a talented and experienced technical writer. We believe in openness and trust and are committed to providing accessible product documentation to help our customers and partners make the most out of our products.
You will play an important role in creating product documentation to communicate relevant information about the products as well as provide guidance through various internal and external processes whether it is sales, implementation, integration, or training.
- Together with other technical writers, you will collaboratively own and manage the PrimeKey product documentation and product documentation process.
- Plan and write product documentation to communicate relevant information appropriate to the audience, for example, how-to guides for system operations or installation instructions.
- Drive continuous improvements of our product documentation and create clear and consistent content that communicates complex technical concepts concisely.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and other technical writers and stakeholders and coordinate product documentation over multiple parallel projects and teams.
- Gather and analyze technical information from various sources and stakeholders to document new or improved product functionality.
- Maintain the product documentation and help ensure that content is published following the product release process.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
We highly value the following personal qualifications and competencies:
- Demonstrated experience (4+ years) of technical writing in an IT development-related area.
- Preferably an educational background in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English and technical communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills and ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts into layman terms, break down processes into logical steps, and put content from multiple contributors into a single voice.
- Passion for working closely with developers and other technical contributors and understand their vocabulary.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and to take initiative.
- Structured and organized with high attention to detail.
- Driven, positive, and customer-focused.
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills along with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and trust.
What you want
We at PrimeKey are an open community of security geeks and we love meeting others who are eager to work with world-beating PKI security. If learning from leading security experts and lunch conversations about IoT security sound exciting to you, get in touch with us.
PrimeKey is one of the world’s leading companies for public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital signing solutions. As of June 2021, PrimeKey is a part of Keyfactor.
Work in the forefront of security
For two decades, PrimeKey has been at the forefront of open source-based PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and digital signing solutions. We work with some of the world’s most renowned organizations, but pride ourselves on bringing the same warmth and enthusiasm to any business, regardless of size.
With our products, we enable the creation and use of digital certificates and signatures, which are key elements for secure communication. We deliver the capability to implement enterprise grade PKI and signature systems ready to support solutions such as IoT, e-ID, ePassports, authentication, digital signatures, code signing, and validation; all solutions where digital certificates would be a main enabler.
Join a friendly and creative company
Working at PrimeKey means excellent development opportunities, working with some of the best PKI specialists and developers in the world, joining a pleasant working environment, and interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers.
Our core values are Excellence, Trust, and Openness, all aiming at always delivering high quality solutions to make the world of IT a secure place for sensitive information and communication.
PrimeKey has offices in Stockholm, Sweden; San Mateo, USA; Aachen, Germany; Paris, France; and Melbourne, Australia.