Product delivery director
– Solna, Sweden or remote
We are looking for someone who wants to work with dedicated people, modern products and customers all over the world. As one of the world’s leading companies for PKI and digital signing solutions, we’re expanding our business as well as our personnel numbers. With expansion comes opportunity – are you up for the challenge?
What we are looking for
PrimeKey is looking for a product delivery director to lead a team of technical resources and oversee the success of the technical delivery experience with PrimeKey customers worldwide. The director will manage all aspects of a Product Delivery business unit comprised of managers and technical implementers focused on delivering a world-class experience resulting in referenceable customers at scale to support PrimeKey's rapid growth. We live and breathe digital certificates, digital signing and PKI services.
- Work with other Product Delivery leaders and senior leaders across the company to develop and execute a product delivery strategy to continuously identify and pursue opportunities for growth and innovation and develop an efficient delivery process that fosters a positive customer experience. This includes resource and skillset management across the teams, supporting partner enablement initiatives to grow a partner delivery model, and other process improvements to deliver PrimeKey service engagements
- Lead and own accountability for the implementation of regional PrimeKey delivery experience as measured by customer satisfaction and operational efficiency metrics
- Coordinate the assignment and distribution of technical resources to PrimeKey service projects
- Develop and maintain the technical skillsets, across the Product Delivery business unit, that are required to deliver PrimeKey solutions
- Collaborate with sales leadership to oversee the seamless transition of customers from the point of acquisition into the post-sale customer journey, starting with partnership during the sales cycle to strategically position PrimeKey services and effectively articulate its value
- Partner with product teams to provide additional value to customers as PrimeKey products evolve to include new offerings and technologies by ensuring the team can effectively and efficiently deliver and support new features and functions
- Develop your team members personally and professionally to allow skill and career growth promoting individual passions and readiness for future opportunities across the PrimeKey organization
- Cultivate a culture of self-sufficiency and empowerment that aligns with the PrimeKey values
- Strengthen customer relationships by proactively and thoughtfully addressing customer concerns and escalations
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operational reporting to track progress, identify any potential risks, and ensure leadership awareness of overall health of product delivery
You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, technology or related field; or have commensurate experience.
To be successful in this role, it is vital that you have the following experience:
- 5+ years related business experience, ideally in product delivery, support, or operations
- 3+ years of progressive leadership experience leading people, teams, and programs
The position is based in our head office in Solna, Sweden, but PrimeKey may consider remote arrangements for the right candidate within the UTC +1 or UTC +2 time zones. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all positions are fully remote for the foreseeable future. The applicant must have a permanent citizenship in their country of residence.
We highly value the following personal qualifications and competencies:
- Deep understanding of and demonstrated thought leadership in product delivery; a preference of experience would include building a global product delivery team
- Strong business acumen, with a preference of experience in the cybersecurity industry supporting enterprise-grade software implementations at large-scale customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate ideas in a persuasive manner while building trusted relationships throughout the organization, in interaction with other PrimeKey leaders as well as customers
- Approaching problems and issues with a creative, adaptive, and strategic mindset to make decisions and recommendations that incorporate both short- and long-term goals and perspectives
- Proven experience driving innovation through strategic changes incorporating people, process, and technology
- Setting, tracking progress against, and accomplishing challenging goals
- Coaching team members toward personal growth, alignment with vision, and pursuing results while fostering an environment that upholds PrimeKey core values
- Self-development mindset with a passion for keeping up with the latest technology and trends in the security space
What you want
We at PrimeKey are an open community of security geeks and we love meeting others who are eager to work with world-beating PKI security. If learning from leading security experts and lunch conversations about IoT security sound exciting to you, get in touch with us.
PrimeKey is one of the world’s leading companies for public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital signing solutions. As of June 2021, PrimeKey is a part of Keyfactor.
Work in the forefront of security
For two decades, PrimeKey has been at the forefront of open source-based PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and digital signing solutions. We work with some of the world’s most renowned organizations, but pride ourselves on bringing the same warmth and enthusiasm to any business, regardless of size.
With our products, we enable the creation and use of digital certificates and signatures, which are key elements for secure communication. We deliver the capability to implement enterprise grade PKI and signature systems ready to support solutions such as IoT, e-ID, ePassports, authentication, digital signatures, code signing, and validation; all solutions where digital certificates would be a main enabler.
Join a friendly and creative company
Working at PrimeKey means excellent development opportunities, working with some of the best PKI specialists and developers in the world, joining a pleasant working environment, and interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers.
Our core values are Excellence, Trust, and Openness, all aiming at always delivering high quality solutions to make the world of IT a secure place for sensitive information and communication.
PrimeKey has offices in Stockholm, Sweden; San Mateo, USA, Aachen, Germany; and Melbourne, Australia.