- Solna, Sweden
We are looking for someone who wants to work with dedicated people, modern products and customers all over the world. As one of the world’s leading companies for PKI and digital signing solutions, we’re expanding our business as well as our personnel numbers. With expansion comes opportunity – are you up for the challenge?
What we are looking for
PrimeKey is looking for a finance manager to work with the financial flow and quality assurance of accounting. It is a full-time permanent position reporting to SVP Finance EMEA. A good knowledge of all aspects of accounting, the ability to work independently with a service-minded and analytical approach is needed. PrimeKey’s finance team currently consists of five employees around the world and we are excited to add one more to the team.
Primary work tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Accounting and related financial processes within the PrimeKey group, to ensure efficiency and good internal control
- Monthly and annual accounts for parent company and group
- Consolidation of group financials reported from partners and subsidiaries
- Statutory reporting (annual report, tax filings, VAT etc.)
- Managing implementation of new subsidiaries and system development
Qualifications and personal qualities:
- 5+ years of similar work
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of the organization
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- It is a merit if you have experience with NetSuite business systems
- We value a positive and enthusiastic attitude in combination with a structured and organized approach to working
You will be part of the team at the PrimeKey head office in Solna, Sweden.
A valid working permit is a requirement.
What you want
We at PrimeKey are an open community of security geeks and we love meeting others who are eager to work with world-beating PKI security. If learning from leading security experts and lunch conversations about IoT security sound exciting to you, get in touch with us.
PrimeKey is one of the world’s leading companies for public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital signing solutions. As of June 2021, PrimeKey is a part of Keyfactor.
Work in the forefront of security
For two decades, PrimeKey has been at the forefront of open source-based PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and digital signing solutions. We work with some of the world’s most renowned organizations, but pride ourselves on bringing the same warmth and enthusiasm to any business, regardless of size.
With our products, we enable the creation and use of digital certificates and signatures, which are key elements for secure communication. We deliver the capability to implement enterprise grade PKI and signature systems ready to support solutions such as IoT, e-ID, ePassports, authentication, digital signatures, code signing, and validation; all solutions where digital certificates would be a main enabler.
Join a friendly and creative company
Working at PrimeKey means excellent development opportunities, working with some of the best PKI specialists and developers in the world, joining a pleasant working environment, and interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers.
Our core values are Excellence, Trust, and Openness, all aiming at always delivering high quality solutions to make the world of IT a secure place for sensitive information and communication.
PrimeKey has offices in Stockholm, Sweden; San Mateo, USA, Aachen, Germany; and Melbourne, Australia.