Enterprise sales director
- Paris, France
We are looking for someone who wants to work with dedicated people, modern products and customers all over the world. As one of the world’s leading companies for PKI and digital signing solutions, we’re expanding our business as well as our personnel numbers. With expansion comes opportunity – are you up for the challenge?
What we are looking for
PrimeKey is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented enterprise sales director to our team for the French Territory. Our enterprise sales directors work in a high-level consultative role, meeting with “C” level executives and selling PrimeKey products and services to potential clients. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers and have a proven ability to close business in the mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
You will be working closely with several internal stakeholders, including inside sales, professional services, tech sales, marketing, finance, and management, and the ability to create good personal relationships within the company will be essential to your success. We are a growing company that values and relies on the entrepreneurship and the initiative power of our employees, as a sales manager at PrimeKey, we believe that these skills are inherit to who you are.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Southern Europe, Pierre Codis.
Conduct meetings and close business in mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts in the French territory.
Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
Meet and exceed qualified quota goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
Work closely with channels and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
You hold a university degree in business or technology.
You will be part of the team at the PrimeKey office in La Defense, Paris, France. Travel up to 50% will be a natural part. The ability to travel freely is a requirement for this position, as well as a valid working permit.
Experience and personal qualifications
To be successful in this role, you most likely have:
- 10+ years’ experience in sales and business development.
- Minimum of 3 years international sales experience.
- Experience working with both partners and direct sales.
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to develop, articulate and execute compelling value propositions.
- Strong networking skills.
- Good understanding of the IT industry.
- Excellent, clear and transparent communication skills and the ability to communicate across different cultures / geographic regions.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills including the ability to make professional presentations to small and larger audiences.
- Ability to write and execute strategic sales plans and effective sales proposals.
- Ability to utilize both analytical and creative skills effectively.
- Experience in a rapid-growth company or business unit is preferred.
- A thorough understanding of how sales and prospecting in today’s IT industry works.
- A technical interest and ability to learn advanced technical concepts on at least an inch-deep level.
- Experienced in contract negotiations.
- Highly self-motivated and directed: able to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Highly flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies and concepts.
- Proven experience of working on multiple tasks or projects at the same time.
- Experience in working towards targets and motivating individuals to achieve them.
It will also be advantageous if you have a general understanding of IT security, PKI, and open-source software.
What you want
We at PrimeKey are an open community of security geeks and we love meeting others who are eager to work with world-beating PKI security. If learning from leading security experts and lunch conversations about IoT security sound exciting to you, get in touch with us.
PrimeKey is one of the world’s leading companies for public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital signing solutions. As of June 2021, PrimeKey is a part of Keyfactor.
Work in the forefront of security
For two decades, PrimeKey has been at the forefront of open source-based PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and digital signing solutions. We work with some of the world’s most renowned organizations, but pride ourselves on bringing the same warmth and enthusiasm to any business, regardless of size.
With our products, we enable the creation and use of digital certificates and signatures, which are key elements for secure communication. We deliver the capability to implement enterprise grade PKI and signature systems ready to support solutions such as IoT, e-ID, ePassports, authentication, digital signatures, code signing, and validation; all solutions where digital certificates would be a main enabler.
Join a friendly and creative company
Working at PrimeKey means excellent development opportunities, working with some of the best PKI specialists and developers in the world, joining a pleasant working environment, and interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers.
Our core values are Excellence, Trust, and Openness, all aiming at always delivering high quality solutions to make the world of IT a secure place for sensitive information and communication.
PrimeKey has offices in Stockholm, Sweden; San Mateo, USA, Aachen, Germany; and Melbourne, Australia.